Round 1 Questions:
1. At what age was the Prophet elevated to Prophethood?
2. What was the first mosque built by the Holy Prophet?
3. Adhan was introduced during the first year of Hijrah, who was appointed the first Muezzin?
4. Who was an assistant to Prophet Musa?
5. Wudu has to be perfomed by using water, if water is not available, what is the alternative?
6. In which month does it become obligatory upon Muslims to fast?
7. Surah al-Fatiha has how many ayahs?
8. The surah that does not start with Bismillah?
9. What is the last surah in the Holy Quran?
10. Which surah and ayah contains Ayatul Kursi?
11. How many times do we recite surah al-Fatiha in our normal prayers?
12. Which surah mentions about one of the Prophets uncle?
13. How many times to Muslims circumbulate around the Kaaba?
14. In which battle was the Prophets uncle, Hamza martyred?
15. What did the Prophet do to earn a living as a young man?
Shepherd & Trader
16. How many children did Prophet Yaqub have?
17. The Holy Quran is divided into 30 parts, name the shortest?
18. Allah has made certain acts obligatory under certain conditions for Muslims, which one acts to convey the morals of not being selfish and to be willing to share Allah’s provisions with others?
19. How many Prophets are mentioned in the Holy Quran?
20. What are the two Surahs that are named after animals?
Naml & Nahl
Round 2 Questions:
Team 1 Questions:
1. How many rakats does the night prayer consist of?
2. Which Angel will blow the trumpet on Judgement day?
3. Which messenger was sent to guide the people of ‘Ad?
4. Who is the 6th Imam?
5. Which messenger was chosen as “Friend of God”?
Team 2 Questions:
1. How many rakats is there during a normal day prayer?
2. Which Angel distributes sustenance to mankind?
3. Which messenger was sent to guide the people of Thamud?
4. Who is the 9th Imam?
5. Which messenger was gifted with interpreting dreams
Team 3 Questions:
1. How many rakats does the ayat prayer consist of?
2. Which Angel takes out the soul of human beings, referred as the Angel of Death?
3. Which messenger was sent to guide the people of Sodom?
4. Who is the 5th Imam?
5. The wind, molten brass, and Jinn were dedicated to which Messenger?
Team 4 Questions:
1. How many sajdahs does the ayat prayer consist of?
2. Which Angel delivers the command of God to His Prophets?
3. Which messenger was sent to guide the people of Madyan?
4. Who is the 7th Imam?
5. Which Prophet confirmed the Torah that came before him?
Round 3 Questions:
1. What is the name of the 14 Masooms?
Imam Zayn ul Abideen
Imam Jafar Sadiq
Imam Musa Kazim
Imam Ali Rida
Imam Muhammad Jawad Taqi
Imam Ali Naqi
Imam Hasan Askari
Imam Muhammad Mahdi
2. What are the 5 Usool-e-deen / Roots of Religion?
1. Tawheed, 2. Adl, 3.Nubuwat, 4. Qiyamat, 5. Tawheed
3. What are the 10 Furoo-e-deen / branches of religion?
1. Namaz, 2. Roza, 3. Hajj, 4. Zakat, 5. Khums, 6. Jehad, 7. Amra-Bul-Ma'aroof, 8. Nahi-Anil-Munkar, 9. Tawalla, 10. Tabarra
4. List as many prophets mentioned in the Holy Qur’an
Yahya (John the Baptist)
Muhammad ~ and Luqman and Ezra
5. List the Books and the Prophets they were revealed to
Torah - Prophet Musa,
Psalms - Prophet Dawud,
Evangel - Prophet 'Isa,
Holy Quran - Prophet Muhammad
Round 4 Questions:
1. Who does the Ahl-ul-Bayt consist of?
Prophet Muhammad, Bibi Fatima Zahra, Imam Ali, Imam Hasan and Imam Hussain
2. Who had the unique birth that no other Prophet or Saint was ever blessed with?
Imam Ali, being born within the walls of the Kaaba
3. What are the names of the Prophets parents?
Abdullah ibn Abd al-Muttalib and Amina bint Wahab
4. How many Asma-ul-Husna / Beautiful Names of God are there in the Holy Quran?
5. Who constructed the initial ‘House of God’ in Mecca?
Prophet Ibrahim with his son Prophet Ismail
6. Who has the honour of being the 'Seal of Prophethood'?
7. How many times do we recite Surah al-Fatiha in a 24 hour period?
8. Who did Prophet Musa ask to accompany him in his mission?
9. Which two messengers were favoured among other servants with immense worldly power?
Prophet Dawud & Sulayman
10. Who was given wisdom and gave admonition to his son?
Luqman the Wise
11. Which Messenger demonstrated a miracle while still in the cradle?