Ask Qul - QA
Question : #912 Category: Marriage - Muta'
Subject: Marriage
Question: I am divorced khullah yafta Virgin woman and i am 21 years old
after intense hatred I had taken divorced by first husband.
Then I make {The method of pronouncing the marriage formula} Nikah e Sani with custom and intended to become a religious women with out father permission. Can i go to husband as complete marriage Without father's permission because i want to learn rules of islam.

Our Sheikh will respond to this question in the coming days Insha'Allah, check again soon

Copyright © 2023 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.