Ask Qul - QA
Question : #1196 Category: Miscellaneous
Subject: riverted problem
Question: Assalam alikum
M girl 23 yr old riverted 2 yrs back. My family is non muslim they are totally against islam and they have no knowledge that i have riverted. They are planning for my marriage. I dont want to get marry to a non muslim guy. The time they wil get to knw about my religion they wil force me to leave the house. I am not independent girl. I have no job even can u plz give me some solution. My condition is very tensed

Our Sheikh will respond to this question in the coming days Insha'Allah, check again soon

Copyright © 2020 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.