Ask Qul - QA
Question : #1113 Category: Marriage - Muta'
Subject: Hide to wife
Question: I live in a foreign country my wife not with me, I'm going to mutah for a period, could I hide it to my permanent wife?? (that I going to mutah)

Our Sheikh will respond to this question in the coming days Insha'Allah, check again soon

Copyright © 2023 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.