Ask Qul - QA
Question : #1103 Category: Marriage - Muta'
Subject: Mutah
Question: my family is sunni and have accepted for me to marry a shia male, although my father has said that we must wait 2 years in order for me to finish my studies. He has given permission for us to speak with one another but we wish to perform mutah so that it may be halal for us. My father doesn't believe in mutah so will i need his permission for it considering he has already agreed to our marriage?

Our Sheikh will respond to this question in the coming days Insha'Allah, check again soon

Copyright © 2023 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.