Ask Qul - QA
Question : #1077 Category: Marriage - Muta'
Subject: married man can have muta
Question: Salamun alaikum,

I am a married man living with my wife and children happily. Can i engage myself in marrying temporary (mutah) with a christian divorcee lady for online chatting only, in addition to my existing marriage ?

Our Sheikh will respond to this question in the coming days Insha'Allah, check again soon

Copyright © 2023 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.