Pearl of Wisdom

'When Allah revealed the verse: Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those vested with authority among you ... onto His Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) I said, ?O Messenger of Allah, we know Allah and His Messenger, but who are those vested with authority that Allah has associated their obedience with your obedience?' He (SAWA) said, ?O Jabir, they are my successors and the leaders of the Muslims after me. The first of them is 'Ali b. Abi Talib, then Hasan, then Husayn, then 'Ali b. al-Husayn then Muhammad b, 'Ali that is known in Torah as al-Baqir then al-Sadiq, Ja'far b. Muhammad, then Musa b. Ja'far, then 'Ali b. Musa then Muhammad b. 'Ali, then 'Ali b. Muhammad then Hasan b. 'Ali, then he who carries my name and he whose nickname is as mine -the proof of Allah on His earth and His remainder among His servants, the son of Hasan b. 'Ali?.?

Jabir ibn Abdullah al-Ansari
Kamal al-Din, p. 253, no. 3

Latest Answers

Receive Qul Updates


Ask Qul - QA
Question : #661 Category: Family Issues
Subject: my husband
Question: hi i wanted to ask a question
can u help me please,,me and my husband had a love marrige i got married 5 years ago iv got 2 kids , my husband is messing around i think he is going far from me can u please help me or give me a dua , my husband name is mudassar hussain ,D.O.B 22/02/89, my name is salma bibi D.O.B 02/08/89 please help me
Answer: Salam Alaykum

You must inform your local sheikh about this. but first try to talk to your husband about your feelings and if you see the situation does not improve get marriage counseling from your local sheikh if you believe there is an issue with your marriage.

With Prayers

If you require further clarification on this answer, please use the feature to respond to the stated answer.
Copyright © 2022 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.