Pearl of Wisdom

that when his father, Imam 'Ali Zayn al-'Abidin (AS) was approaching death, he hugged him close to his chest and said, ?O My son, I am advising you of the same thing that my father advised me in his will when he was approaching death, and the same thing that he said his father advised him O my son! Beware of wronging one who has no helper against you but Allah.'

Imam Muhammad ibn Ali al-Baqir [as]
al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 331, no. 5

Latest Answers

Receive Qul Updates


Ask Qul - QA
Question : #329 Category: Marriage - Nikkah
Subject: divorced woman conducting muta
Question: Can a divorced woman after months of her divorce ask a married man to fulfil her needs by entering into Muta marriage?
Your answer will be appreciated and May allah swt reward you for providing this service and keep us away from the accursed shaitan.
Answer: Divorced woman needs to pass her Iddah which is three menstrual periods, then she will be free to marry any Muslim, whether permanent or temporary marriage.
Follow Up
But isn't it that women are not allowed to contract muta?
Follow Up Response
Male and females, are allowed to do so, however, it is permissible for male to contract mutah with females of ahlul kitab (the People of the Book).

Copyright © 2020 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.