Pearl of Wisdom

'As for the right of your sitting companion it is that you lower your wing to him [in humbleness], be fair to him in exchanging words, and do not get up from your seat without his permission, even though the one who sits with you has the right to leave your company without your permission. Forget his shortcomings and remember his virtues, and do not make him listen to anything other than good.'

Imam Ali ibn Hussain Zayn al-'Abidin [as]
al-Khisal, p. 569, no. 1

Latest Answers

Receive Qul Updates


Ask Qul - QA
Question : #250 Category: Marriage - Muta'
Subject: how to conduct muta
Question: How can one conduct a muta (temporary) marriage?
Answer: Muta marriage (time fixed marriage) is a type of marriage in Islam which has most of the conditions of permanent marriage with little differences. After agreeing with the woman who must not be currently married, nor passing her Iddah (post divorce or post death of previous husband), that she will be your wife for the agreed period of time and agreed Mahr (dowry). She or any one on her behalf should tell you (Zawwajtoka Nafsi alal Mahr al Ma'loom lil muddatil Ma'looma), and you must reply (Qabilto al Tazweej Linafsi) or just (Qabilt). You must give her her Mahr immediately and both will be after the recitation of the Aqd, husband and wife for the agreed period. You can extend the time after the first is over by terminating it and having another Aqd with another period.
Follow Up
I listend to many people,that muttah like a zinah, its haram, so my question is that why do you get marry temprory?why do you not get parment marry.? I think it is panic and shamfull for feamle....plz clear to me
Follow Up Response

Copyright © 2017 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.