Pearl of Wisdom

'Look at the various favours of Allah upon them, when He deputed towards them a prophet who got them to pledge their obedience to Him, and made them unite at his call. [Look] how [Allah's] bounty spread the wings of its favours over them and made flow for them streams of its blessing, and the whole community was covered in blissful prosperity. Consequently they were submerged under its bounty.'

Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib [as]
Nahj al-Balagha, Sermon 192

Latest Answers

Receive Qul Updates


Ask Qul - QA
Question : #217 Category: Divorce / Talaq
Subject: marriage issue - please help
Question: I am married to woman that lives by her self and she is completely dependent on her self. We are married for one year but we have still long time for our marriage to end.
However we started to have some problems together and we both believe that we cannot live with each other any more.

I wanted to know, is it possible to end our marriage before the time that we agreed on by me saying that word that she is divorced?
Answer: If it is not possible for you to live with her, you may divrce her yourself or ask some one to do it on your behind, however two witnesses should be present.

You must note that if the marriage is temporary, divorce is not required. You can exempt her from the remaining time and separate from her.

If you require further clarification on this answer, please use the feature to respond to the stated answer.
Copyright © 2021 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.