Pearl of Wisdom

'If you have a need from Allah, then say, O Allah, verily I ask you for the sake of Muhammad and 'Ali, for verily they have a special station with You.'

Imam Musa ibn Jafar al-Kadhim [as]
al-Da'awat, p. 51, no. 127

Latest Answers

Receive Qul Updates


Ask Qul - QA
Question : #1273 Category: Divorce / Talaq
Subject: I want divorce for my wife
Question: I had been married about one and half year ago. my wife is drug addicted and very arrogant mannered girl. She put many false cases on me and my old parents. We tried for mutual divorce but she denied.
Currently she is living with me but make my life like hell. I do all the work at home like cooking washing my clothe. heating water etc. and then go to job.
Please tell me the way to rid off her. any enlightenment that she give me divorce. please answer me.
her name is pooja rani

Our Sheikh will respond to this question in the coming days Insha'Allah, check again soon

Copyright © 2024 Qul. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by B19 Design.